Download Free Slider Revolution WordPress Plugin with Documentation files – CodeCanyon | Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin (Updated on 16th December 2022) is the best Slider WP Tool that has many user friendly features having multi-Language ready Options. By using this tool you can easily Create a fully responsive (mobile friendly) or full-width slider having must-see-effects and meanwhile build or keep your SEO optimization (all content is always 100% readable for every search engine).
You can easily see the heaps of your own custom transitions or animations for each object on the page as you want.
Users can now Customize this premium slider with the developer’s most convenient drag-and-drop backend to your required needs. This awesome professional plugin features tons of unique and outstanding transition effects such as video embedding, auto-play which stops on user interaction, an image pre-loader, and many other easy-to-set options to create your own effects.
Why choose Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin?
Download Free Slider Revolution all Premium Templates Pack
- Stunning visual elements such as sliders & carousels
- Eye-grabbing hero sections that stand out
- Whole websites that could win you awards
- Full web pages that glue visitors to the screen
- Rich and dynamic content your clients will LOVE
THE ANIMATORS DREAM. NOW WITH KEYFRAMES.
Instead of only allowing layer in/out animations, the Slider Revolution WordPress Builder has the ability to add multiple animation steps to each layer animation.
- Easy to understand the structure
- In-depth animation settings
- New easing types
- Animation presets
MIGHTY NEW CONTENT. PURE INSPIRATION.
Revolution Slider WordPress Plugin Download
To fuel Slider Revolution’s new UI and features, we prepared a large selection of high-quality content for you to enhance your web projects immediately.
- Many New templates
- New images, videos, icons, etc.
- Premade layer groups
- Quick style layer presets
Get More: Elementor Pro Full Template Kits
- CSS Transitions with jQuery FallBack
- jQuery 1.7 – Also jQuery 2. x Supported
- Lightning Fast Greensock with Animation Engine – NEW
- Powerful API to Play, Stop, Swap Slides, etc.
- General Slider and Editor Capabilities
- Slide Navigation
- WordPress Goodies
- Slide Transitions
- And Much More…
Changelog Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin
Version 6.5.31 (13th August 2022)
Revolution Slider Plugin Download WordPress
- Notice occurring since 6.5.30 about bos not defined
Version 6.6.7 (16th December 2022)
- The 3D parallax effect gets clipped in the latest Chrome version
- Advanced Transition fails if the HTML5 video is from a third-party domain
- Editing frame actions in the backend fail with a console error
- Carousel scaling is wrong in certain PHP environment settings
- Using decimal values with postfix shows an error even though the value is valid
- Material Icons were loaded from Google if the global setting “Enable Google Fonts download” was set to “Cache Fonts Local”
- The layer can receive hover effects even if the border style is set to none
Version 6.6.6(21st June 2022)
Slider Revolution WordPress Plugin Download
- The slider cannot be edited after updating from very old versions
- Sharp Corner extensions are not rendering correctly in WordPress 6.0
- The video layer with “No Interaction” enabled, becomes clickable with link action
- Scroll Below Slider and Scroll to ID actions don’t work on the video layer with “No Interaction” enabled
- Video border-radius disappears after in-animations in some rare situations
- Box shadow does not render full opacity if #000000 color is used
- Object library could not fetch thumbnails and full objects if cURL is not enabled
- Clickable scroll-based animated layers are not more clickable after scrolling backward when layers are overlapping each other
- Rapidly clicking and very rare repeated slow clicks on navigation buttons change the direction of layer animations
- Slide animation from the last slide to the first slide produced a rewind effect if the direction-based animation has been selected. This is changed now to a forward direction
- HTML slider exports inclusion of jQuery.js is with HTTP:// instead of HTTPS://
- Dragging bottom (and/or) right-aligned layers in the editor gives a sticky effect during the drag process